At today's Annual General Meeting of SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ), it was decided in accordance with the Nomination Committee and the Board's proposal.
The AGM took the following decisions. All decisions were in accordance with the proposals submitted and are described in detail in the AGM materiel available on the company’s website.
• Determination of income statement, balance sheet and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2019
• Profit allocation in accordance with the Board’s proposal, which means that no profit distribution is given for the financial year 2019 and that the available profit is transferred forward
• The Board of Directors and the President were granted discharge
• An annual board fee of SEK 375,000 to the Chairman of the Board and other members of SEK 125,000 each, unchanged from the previous year
• Fees to the accountant on an approved account
• Re-election of Board members Åke Sund, Staffan Andersson, Tony Grimaldi and Elin Lydahl, as well as the new election of Hans Holmström and Erica Larson
• Re-election of Åke Sund as Chairman of the Board
• Re-election of Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers as auditor; Authorized Public Accountant Claes Sjödin continues as Chief Accountant
For further information, please contact:
Åke Sund, Chairman of the Board, tel: +46 70 667 00 74
Carl-Johan Linér, CEO, tel: +46 70 532 08 08
About SaltX Technology
SaltX Technology develops and sells a patented energy storage technology based on nanocoated salt. The Company collaborates with partners such as Spanish INERCO ITC, German Steinmüller and Chinese Shuangliang. SaltX Technology’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB, 468-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org, is SaltX Technology’s certified adviser. For more information, visit: www.saltxtechnology.com.