SaltX Technology is a Swedish Greentech company that develops and markets sustainable technology that benefits customers, the climate, and society. The company today issues its report for the third quarter of 2022.
“With our latest innovation, EAC, our business has become even more substantial. SaltX is becoming an important and strong force with the potential to heavily reduce global industrial carbon dioxide emissions. The goal of our technology is to consolidate a position as a company that has the skills, power, and will to reduce industrial carbon dioxide emissions – we call ourselves a "House of Decarbonization." – Carl-Johan Linér, CEO SaltX
Presentation of the quarterly report
The company has chosen to record an interview with the company's CEO; follow the link below. Carl-Johan presents the latest news, answers questions and upcoming plans. You are welcome to continue sending questions via the email address: saltxtechnology.com.
CEO interview, quarter 3 2022 with Carl-Johan Linér – https://youtu.be/mYXDEnESD2Y
The third quarter
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 0.2 (0.1)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK -10.7 (-8.0)
- Cash flow from current operations amounted to MSEK -12.0 (-3.7)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.09 (-0.05)
The third quarter
- SaltX Technology began a commercial collaboration with SMA Mineral AB, one of the Nordic region's leading lime producers. The partnership aims to accelerate the green transition in the lime and cement industry with the SaltX innovation – Electric Arc Calciner
- Per Bodén, SMA Mineral AB elected as a new board member
Read the full report here:
Stockholm November 4, 2022
Board & CEO
For further information, please contact:
Carl-Johan Linér (CEO) +46 705-32 08 08
Harald Bauer (CFO) +46 708-10 80 34
This information is such information that SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the care of the above contact persons, for publication on November 4, 2022 at 08.00 CEST.
About SaltX Technology
SaltX Technology is a Swedish Greentech company that develops and markets sustainable technology that benefits customers, the climate, and society. The company operates in large-scale energy storage solutions and electrification technology for mainly the lime and cement industry. SaltX Technology's share is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. FNCA Sweden AB, + 468-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org is SaltX Technology's certified advisor. For more information, visit www.saltxtechnology.com.