Documents and information before and after the annual general meeting in 2020
- Annual report 2019 (Swedish)
- Appointment of the Nomination Committee for the AGM 2020
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2020
- Warrant AGM 2020 (Swedish)
- The Nomination Committee’s motivation for the AGM 2020 (Swedish)
- Proposals for re-election and new election of Board of Directors AGM 2020 (Swedish)
- Information about postal voting (Swedish)
- Form for postal voting (Swedish)
- Protocol for AGM 2020 (Swedish)
Due to advisory situations regarding covid-19 (the corona virus), the Board of SaltX Technology Holding AB has decided whether SaltX shareholders should be able to exercise their voting rights by post before the Annual General Meeting on April 23, 2020 with support of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exemptions to facilitate the handling of corporate and association meetings.
The purpose of the Board’s decision is to reduce the number of people gathered in the Meeting Room, while utilizing the shareholders’ opportunity for influence. Shareholders are encouraged to, in the manner set out below, take advantage of postal voting opportunities.
Shareholders who wish to take advantage of the opportunities for postal voting must, in addition to being included in it by Euroclear Sweden AB for the share register on April 17, 2020 and report their participation in the annual general meeting in the manner prescribed in the notice, use the formula for postal voting that will be stated on SaltX website.
The completed and signed form for postal voting and, where appropriate, relevant authorization documents must be sent to the Company in good time before the AGM via mail to Västertorpsvägen 135, 129 44 Hägersten or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents must be submitted to the Company no later than April 22, 2020.
The shareholder does not receive the first postal vote with special instructions or conditions.
If so, the vote is invalid.