At today's Annual General Meeting in SaltX Technology Holding AB (publ) it was decided in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s and the Board's proposals. The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions. All resolutions were in accordance with the proposals submitted, which are described in detail in the meeting documents available on the company's website, www.saltxtechnology.com.
- Adoption of income statement, balance sheet and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2022.
- Profit disposition in accordance with the Board's proposal, which means that no dividend is paid for the financial year 2022 and that available profits are carried forward.
- The Board members and the Chief Executive Officer were granted discharge from liability for the financial year 2022.
- It was resolved that the fee to the Chairman of the Board shall be SEK 405,000 (405,000) and that the fee to other Board members elected by the Annual General Meeting shall be SEK 135,000 (135,000) each. It was resolved that no special fee be paid for committee work.
- It was resolved that auditors’ fee be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- Re-election of Åke Sund, Staffan Andersson, Per Bodén, Tony Grimaldi, Hans Holmstrom and Elin Lydahl as Board members for the period up until the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- Re-election of Åke Sund as Chairman of the Board.
- Re-election of the registered accounting firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as auditor for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting; Authorized Public Accountant Claes Sjödin continues as auditor in charge.
- Resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association, including amendments of the provision on the company’s operations and an editorial change in the securities depository clause.
- Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to, on one or several occasions until the next Annual General Meeting, with or without preferential rights for the shareholders, resolve upon issues of shares of class B and/or warrants entitling to subscription of shares of class B. The total number of shares that may be issued under the authorization may correspond to no more than 40,000,000 shares (including any new shares following exercise of warrants issued under the authorization).
For information, please contact: Carl-Johan Linér (CEO) +46 705-32 08 08 Harald Bauer (CFO) +46 708-10 80 34
About SaltX Technology SaltX Technology is a Swedish greentech company that develops and markets sustainable technology that benefits customers, the climate and society. The company operates in large-scale energy storage solutions and electrification technology for mainly the lime and cement industry. SaltX Technology's share is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. More information, visit: www.saltxtechnology.com FNCA Sweden AB, +46 8-528 00 399, email@example.com, is SaltX Technology’s Certified Adviser.